The Procedures/Fee Estimates report shows fee estimates which have been created and if these fee estimates have been linked to an appointment using the fee estimate creation date. The details of the procedure pull from the fee estimate into this report.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Procedures/Fee Estimates in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Procedures/Fee Estimates in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Type of Patient - Include all patients or filter Inpatient or Out-Patient
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Procedure Type - Select from the dropdown of procedures or leave blank to include all.
- Unlinked - To show procedures which are not linked to an appointment select Unlinked. (Learn how to link a procedure appointment here)
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information from the fee estimate using the date of fee estimate creation:
- Created Date
- Name (Procedure name on Fee Estimate)
- Mobile Phone
- Procedure Type
- Procedure Duration
- Appointment Date and Time
If you open the arrow on the left-hand side of each line item you will be able to see the following for the procedure:
- Item Number
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.