The Aged Debtors report shows debt by the age the debt was accrued. You can filter the report by provider, location, and age of debt. If you receive a payment for multiple invoices, these can be receipted together using the Bulk Pay option.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Aged Debtors in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Bulk Pay by Account Holder
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Aged Debtors in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list of users or leave blank to include all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to include all locations.
- As At - You can select to show all debt at a certain date or filter by date of a certain age.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information per account holder:
- Date (Invoice creation)
- Invoice (with link to the invoice)
- Date period (Age of debt)
- Debt amount
The total debt for all account holders will show at the bottom of the report.
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
To see the individual invoices which make up the debt, click on the arrow on the left-hand side.
6. If you need to pay multiple invoices using one payment you can do this by selecting the invoices on the right-hand side. Once you have selected the invoices, click Bulk Pay.
Enter the Payment Date, Location of payment and amount in the correct payment type. Click Save & Close to add a payment to the invoices selected or Save & Print to save the payment and print a statement.
7. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.