The Accept & Balance report shows any amounts that have been written off using the date of write off. If an invoice has an outstanding and you need to write this amount off, you would use the Accept & Balance icon. For example, when the health funds pay a small difference or if you are unable to recover a debt. The report will show when the Accept & Balance was completed, which User completed this and the total amount written off.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Accept & Balance in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Accept & Balance in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the date of write off:
- Date of Invoice
- Patient (with link to the patient file)
- Account Holder
- Invoice (with link to the invoice)
- Invoice Total
- Amount Paid
- Amount Written Off
- Date of Write Off
- Write Off User
The totals will show at the bottom of the report.
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.