The Account Holders report can be used to show the amount billed and received per account holder based on the invoice creation date. The report can be filtered by provider, location and date. This report can be used to show all invoices per account holder and any outstanding balances.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Account Holders in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Account Holders in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list of users or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the invoice creation date per account holder:
- Invoice (with link to the invoice)
- Billed amount
- Received amount
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.