The Deposit History report shows all deposits which were taken and applied on selected dates. The report will show when a deposit is taken and by who and will also show if in that same time period any deposits were applied to invoices.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Deposit History in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Deposit History in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - This will allow you to select from all users who have taken or applied deposits, this includes admin users. You can select multiple users from your list of users or leave blank to show all users.
- Location - This is the location that the deposit was taken against or applied to. Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the date the deposit was taken or applied to an invoice:
- Doctor (This will show the user who has taken or applied the deposit)
- Transaction Type (This is defining if this is a deposit taken or a deposit applied to an invoice)
- Payment Type
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.