The EDD (Expected Delivery Date) report shows patients that have an EDD for the date period selected. This can be used to ensure that the provider is available and has capacity to deliver the baby at the expected time. You can also use this report to show those patients who do not yet have a Birthing Suite added to their file.
Note: This report is only available to users who have the Clinic to Cloud Obstetrics and Gynaecology consult turned on.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select EDD Report in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select EDD Report in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Show Patients with empty Birthing Suite - If you have not added a birthing suite to the obstetric consult, this patient will show when this option is selected. You can use this to show any patients where you need to add a birthing suite.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the EDD:
- Name (Patient)
- EDD Agreed (As added in obstetric consult)
- Parity (G:N P:N)
- Phone Number (Patient mobile number)
- Birthing Suite
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. By clicking on the arrow on the right-hand side of the report you will be able to:
- Go directly to the patient's clinical file.
- Send an SMS to the patient.
- Create an eTask for yourself or another user in the practice to action.
7. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.