The Cancellation Reasons report shows all cancelled appointments which are no longer on the scheduler, using the date of cancellation. The report will show the reason for cancellation by provider and location.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Cancellation Reasons in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Cancellation Reasons in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the date of appointment cancellation:
- Date (Date of appointment cancellation)
- Reason for cancellation
- Appointment Date (Date of original appointment)
Note: If you have chosen to keep the cancelled appointment on the scheduler, these cancellations will not show in this report as they are still available from the scheduler.
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.