The Workcover report shows invoices created under the invoice type Workcover, using the date of service. The report can be filtered by insurance company and illness which can be used to show total paid and owing per company and illness.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Workcover Report in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Workcover Report in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Insurance Company - Start typing an Insurance company to filter or leave blank to show all insurance companies. (This is the insurance company added to the Workcover Claim in the patient demographic file).
- Injury/Illness - Select from dropdown options or leave blank to show all. (This is the injury/illness added to the Workcover Claim in the patient demographic file).
- Workcover Claim Report - Select to show Open, Closed, or both types of claims in the report. ( A Workcover claim is closed manually in the patient demographic file)
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the date of service:
- Patient (with link to the patient file)
- Insurance Company
- Item Number
- Invoice (with link to the invoice)
The totals will show at the bottom of the report.
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.