Through the My Health Record (MyHR) integration, you can upload a summary of the current consult for a patient. This is called an Event Summary.
The Event Summary can be uploaded automatically at the end of a consult or manually from the MyHR icon. This article shows you how to upload an Event Summary manually.
The following items can be uploaded to MyHR as an Event Summary:
Note: The Event Summary can contain all or any of the above items. Uploading to MyHR is only available for Doctor users.
The Short Version
- Double click a patient appointment to open a clinical consult or use the Quick Consult icon.
- Click on the MyHR icon
- Select Upload Records tab
- Select Event Summary
- Select items to be uploaded
- Click Upload to My Health Record
1. Open a consult by double-clicking on a patient's appointment in the Scheduler. If you would like to add a note to a patient who does not have an appointment, use the Quick Consult.
2. In order to upload an Event Summary you need to have added one or more of the below items to the consult.
3. Once you have added one or more of the above, open the patient's MyHR by clicking on the icon, if the patient has an active MyHR, it will open.
3. Select the Upload Records tab.
4. Select Event Summary.
5. Add a Clinical Synopsis.
Note: This is a mandatory field and is an overview of the Event Summary.
5. Select and deselect the items that you would like to upload using the tick icons.
Note: You can see what has previously been uploaded using the Uploaded column.
6. Make sure that the patient consent toggle is selected. If the patient has not consented to upload the summary, turn this toggle off, and the record will not be uploaded.
7. Click Next.
8. This will create a document of the Event Summary, click Upload to My Health Record.
Note: This document will be queued for sending, the status shows as Submitting, refresh the screen to see Uploaded Status - this usually takes less than 15 seconds.
If you need to go back to the consult at any point click Go Back to Consult.