You can use a quick consult to access the clinical file without an appointment for the patient.
To open a 'Quick Consult' from the scheduler
1. Click on the 'Quick Consult' icon
2. Type name of the patient in the search field.
3. Patient's consult window will open up in new browser tab.
Note: If the new tab does not open you will need to allow pop ups in your browser settings and complete the above steps again.
To open a 'Quick Consult' from Patient Management
1. Click on 'Patients' on the left hand side of the scheduler
2. Search for the patient
3. Click on the drop down arrow
4. Select 'Quick Consult'
5. Patient's consult window will open up in new browser tab.
If the new tab does not open you will need to allow pop ups in your browser settings and complete the above steps again.
For either of the above options you will be able to add your clinical notes as normal.
1. When you finish the consult click "Finish Consult".
2. You can then select whether you would like to leave the notes as a 'Quick Consult' or create a 'Regular Appointment' in the scheduler.
3. Press ‘Quick Consult’ to save clinical notes without creating appointment in scheduler.
4. If you wish to create appointment in scheduler for this consult click ‘Regular Appointment’. You will then be able to create an appointment in the scheduler.