If you have uploaded an Event Summary or Prescription Record to My Heath record (MyHR) for a patient this can be replaced with an updated version if required. You cannot replace a record that was uploaded by a different provider.
The following items can be replaced in MyHR as an Event Summary:
Note: Replacing a document in MyHR is only available for Doctor users.
The Short Version
- Double click a patient appointment to open a clinical consult or use the Quick Consult icon.
- Make updates to the Diagnosis, Allergies, Immunisations and Medications as required.
- Click on the MyHR icon.
- Go to the Records Uploaded tab.
- Select Replace in the Actions column.
- Unselect the item to be replaced and select the new item.
- Click Next.
- Click Upload to My Health Record.
- Previous records will have a status of Replaced, new records will have a status of Uploaded.
1. Open a consult by double-clicking on a patient's appointment in the Scheduler. If you would like to add a note to a patient who does not have an appointment, use the Quick Consult.
2. In order to replace an Event Summary you need to have added/updated one or more of the below items to the consult.
3. Once you have added/updated one or more of the above, open the patient's MyHR by clicking on the icon, if the patient has MyHR and it is active, it will open.
3. Select the Records Uploaded tab.
4. In the Actions Tab select Replace.
5. Unselect any items you wish to replace, select the new items using the tick icon.
6. Make sure that the patient consent toggle is selected. If the patient has not consented to upload the summary turn this toggle off and the record will not be uploaded.
7. Click Next.
8. Click Upload to My Health Record.
Note: Previous uploads will show with a Status of Replaced and new records will show with a Status of Uploaded.
If you need to go back to the consult at any point click Go Back to Consult.