Through the My Health Record (MHR) integration, you can upload a summary of the current consult for a patient. This is called an Event Summary.
The Event Summary can be uploaded automatically at the end of a consult.
The following items can be uploaded to MHR as an Event Summary:
Note: The Event Summary can contain all or any of the above items. Uploading to MHR is only available for Doctor users.
The Short Version
- Double click a patient appointment to open a clinical consult or use the Quick Consult icon.
- Enter notes under Diagnosis, Allergies, Immunisations and Medications
- Click Finish Consult
- Ensure the patient consent toggle is on
- Click Send & Close or Send & Stay
1. Open a consult by double-clicking on a patient's appointment in the Scheduler. If you would like to add a note to a patient who does not have an appointment, use the Quick Consult.
2. One or more of the items below will be automatically uploaded to MHR if completed during the consult. Complete the below and add any other notes required in the consult.
3. Click Finish Consult.
4. In the Message to Receptionist pop up, complete all relevant fields and ensure the PATIENT CONSENT toggle is turned on.
Note: If the patient has not consented to upload the summary turn this toggle off and the record will not be uploaded.
5. Click Send & Close or Send & Stay. This will save your consult notes and automatically upload the Event Summary for this consult to MHR. This includes the patient's Diagnoses, Allergies, Immunisations or Medications entered during this consult.