The Usual Provider and GP report shows patients by Usual Provider and Usual GP. This report can be used to show all patients who are seen by a certain provider (set as the usual provider in the patient demographics) or patients who have the same usual GP (set in the patient demographic file).
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Usual Provider and GP in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Usual Provider and GP in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Referrer - Search the referrer name to filter specific referrers or leave blank to see all. (This is the contact added as the Usual GP in the demographics file - Other tab).
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information:
- Usual Provider (Clinic to Cloud provider added to the patient demographic file - Usual Provider field)
- Usual GP (Contact that is added to the patient demographic file - Other tab - Usual GP field)
- Demographics (Link to the patient demographic file)
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.