The Uninvoiced Appointments report shows appointments which have past but have not been invoiced using the date of appointment. Use this report to ensure that all appointments that should be invoiced are not being missed. There is an invoice icon directly within the report which allows you to invoice from the report, once invoiced the appointment will no longer show in the report. You can also filter out appointment types if these are not charged for.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Uninvoiced Appointments in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Uninvoiced Appointments in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - This is the location that the appointment was booked in. Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the date of appointment:
- Date (Date and time of appointment)
- Appointment Type
- Date of Birth (Patient)
- Contact Number (Patient mobile number)
- Invoice - The invoice icon will allow you to create an invoice from the report. Once the invoice is created this appointment will no longer show in the report.
The filter icon on the top of the report column will allow you to filter the information showing in the report. For example, if you do not charge for an appointment called Post Op you could filter this out to only view appointments that you charge for.
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.