The Return to Work SA report creates an excel download which can be provided to Return to Work SA rather than sending individual invoices. This reduces admin time spent printing/emailing individual invoices. If unsure, confirm with Return to Work SA that you are able to provide them with the information in this format.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Return to Work SA in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Download Excel (This is then provided to Return to Work SA)
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Return to Work SA in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Insurance Company - Start typing a company and select, there must be a company added for the report to be downloaded.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Click Download Excel. The report is downloaded in a format suitable for sending to Return to Work SA for paying outstanding invoices.