The Referrers report shows the details and income generated per referrer, this can be used to show the top referrers to your practice. The report can be filtered by referrer and which provider they were referred to in your practice. You can also see the income generated by the patient for each referrer.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > General Reports
- Select Referrers in the Report Type dropdown
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > General Reports.
2. Select Referrers in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Referrer - Start typing and select contacts or leave blank to show all.
- Specialty - Select a specialty from the dropdown option or leave blank to show all.
- Referring to - You can select multiple providers from your list or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- From Date - You can select a specific set of dates or use the radio buttons to quickly select a set period.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information:
- Name (Referrer)
- Specialty (Added in the contact)
- Phone (Contact mobile number)
- Provider Number
- Income Generated
By selecting the arrow next to the referrer name, you will be able to see:
- Patient (with link to the patient file)
- Referred To (The provider in your practice)
- Income Generated (per patient)
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.