The Transaction Report can be used to show the transactions within a set period including the amount billed (debit) and received payments (credit) on the invoices. This report uses the invoice creation date.
Note: This report is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
The Short Version
- Go to Reports > Transactions Report
- Filter the report as required
- Save as Favourite (if you need to run this report again in the future)
- Click Show
- Download Excel as required
1. Go to Reports > Transactions Report.
2. Select if you would like a Daily, Weekly or Monthly report in the Report Type dropdown.
3. Use the filters as required:
- Doctor - You can select multiple providers from your list of users or leave blank to show all providers.
- Location - Select locations from the dropdown or leave blank to show all locations.
- Period - Select a specific date or the radio button options.
4. Once you have added all filters, if this is a report which you would like to run again in the future, click Save as Favourite.
Name the favourite and Save.
Next time you run this report you can select your Favourite and your filters will be automatically added.
5. Click Show to run the report.
This report will show the following information using the invoice creation date:
- Invoice Number
- Account holder
- Description (The description will show the Notes added on the invoice).
- Amount billed (debit)
- Amount paid (credit)
Note: If there are multiple pages, use the Items per page dropdown to increase the items on the page.
6. Select Download to Excel if you would like to export the report in xlsx.