The option for creating fee estimates and invoices using the 90 Day Gap can be turned on/off per provider in doctor settings. The default setting is set to On.
The Short Version
- As a doctor user go to Settings > My Settings > Fee Settings
- As an admin user go to Settings > Users > Pencil icon for the doctor > Update and Configure > Fee Settings
- Tick/Untick the 90 Day Gap option to turn this on/off for fee estimates and invoices
As a doctor user go to Settings > My Settings > Fee Settings.
As an admin user go to Settings > Users > Pencil icon for the doctor > Update and Configure > Fee Settings.
- To turn off the 90 Day Gap, untick the option - Historical invoices and reports will not change and will still display correctly, the option will just be removed for future fee estimates/invoices. This will only be reflected in the selected provider.
- To turn on the 90 Day Gap, tick the option - When a fee estimate/invoice is created for a patient with Medicare details in the patient file and for the selected provider, you will see the 90 Day Gap option.