If a provider uses an Imaging Machine at any of their locations, then this must be configured in both the provider's settings, and the settings of the Location. Before you begin this guide, you must first configure the Location, using the instructions in this guide.
You will need to complete the steps within this guide for a provider before they will be able to claim any imaging item numbers from Medicare.
- If logged in as the provider, open Settings > My Settings.
- If logged in as Practice Admin, open Settings > Users, click Edit beside the provider and Update & Configure.
- Open the Imaging Machine tab.
- Enter the information required.
- Click Save.
1. If you are logged in as the provider, open Settings > My Settings. Skip to step 5.
2. If you are logged in as a Practice Admin user, open Settings > Users.
3. Click the Edit icon beside the provider.
4. Click Update & Configure.
5. Open the Imaging Machine tab.
6. Click the Edit pencil beside the location where an Imaging Machine has been added in the Locations list.
7. Click on the name of the machine to add it to the location, or click Check All to add all machines for this location for the provider. The Default Machine option will affect which LSPN machine is selected by default when invoicing a patient.
8. Click Save.
9. Repeat this for any remaining machines and locations.