There are multiple user types within Clinic to Cloud with varying levels of access.
Doctor: The doctor has access to the functionality a doctor requires to complete their day-to-day tasks within Clinic to Cloud, in addition to access of the majority of the administrative function.
Doctor specific access includes:
- Writing clinical notes
- Generating prescriptions
- Generating pathology and imaging requests
- Creating operation reports
- Creating and signing letters
- Editing provider settings and details
Note: They do not have access to editing the back-end setup of their practice, only their personal provider settings.
Practice Admin: The practice administrator has full access to all non-doctor specific functionality. This includes but not limited to:
- Reporting (including daily banking)
- Creating patients/contacts
- Billing and Claiming
- Clinical file view
- Editing letters
- Back-end setup access to make changes as required. (E.g. adding locations, users, editing schedules, templates etc)
Reception: Reception has similar access to Practice Admin with a few restrictions:
- No access to financial reporting (only daily banking)
- No access to back-end settings
Registrar: Registrar access allows this user to be linked to the primary doctor's profile. Enabling them to go into a scheduled appointment to make clinical notes. Registrars also have access to assign & link lab results on their primary doctor's behalf.
Room: Rooms are created to allow a patient to be booked into a room within the practice, rather than in with a particular user. This can be useful for things such as booking a procedure room that may not be scheduled with a specific person. Customers should not log in as a Room user, but can instead create items for the Room while logged in as another user. The following tasks can be completed for a Room:
- Appointment Schedule
- Appointment creation/deletion/modification
- Automatic appointment reminders (SMS/Email)
1. If you log in as a Room user, you may be charged.
2. When creating a consult note, letter, eTask or invoice, Clinic to Cloud will ask which user the item is in relation to (ie which doctor should be printed on the invoice).