If you want to charge different rates for items within Clinic to Cloud you are able to set up custom fee schedules to charge different rates for each item number. This can be done using the below steps:
1. Create an excel document (.xlsx file) listing all the item numbers and prices. Item numbers should be listed in column A and item prices in column B.
Save this document and keep it somewhere handy in case you need to make changes to it later.
2. Go to Settings > Funds and Schedules
3. Click "Generic Schedule List" and then "Add New Generic Schedule". Name the schedule and click the tick button.
(If you just need to replace an already existing schedule, you will just need to click the upload icon next to that schedule).
4. Click the upload icon that now appears.
5. Browse to the spreadsheet you saved and click upload. (Ensure that it is an xlsx file)
6. Here you will need to identify a couple of variables.
Start from row: Select 1
Column No for Item Number (MBS): Select 1
Column No for Item Price: Select 2
When applying item numbers to the invoice, you will now be able to choose the new rate you have just uploaded for the various item numbers.