Defining a provider's favourite item numbers will populate the items within the Message to Reception window, so providers may quickly communicate the items to be charged with their administrative team.
- If logged in as the provider, open Settings > My Settings.
- If logged in as Practice Admin, open Settings > Users, click Edit beside the provider and Update & Configure
- Open the Favourite Item Numbers tab.
- Enter the information required.
- Click Save.
1. If you are logged in as the provider, open Settings > My Settings. Skip to step 5.
2. If you are logged in as a Practice Admin user, open Settings > Users.
3. Click the Edit icon beside the provider.
4. Click Update & Configure.
5. Open the Favourite Item Numbers tab.
6. Click on Add Item.
7. Type the item number into the field provided, and click the Tick icon to save.
8. The items will then be displayed in the Message to Reception window for the provider to select from.