Within the Patient Portal you will have access to view your Quotes and Invoices and pay your Unpaid Invoices online. This article is designed to help you understand the components of the Unpaid Invoices area.
Important: Unpaid Invoices will only be available if your practice has enabled this function.
1. Log in to the Patient Portal.
a. Go to patientportal.clinictocloud.com.au and enter your Email and Password, and click Login.
- To reset your password, use the Forgot Password? function.
- For more details on logging into the Patient Portal, read this article.
2. Within the Patient Portal, select Quotes & Invoices on the left menu.
Any outstanding invoices will be displayed here. The total amount owing on your account is displayed in the top right corner.
Invoices that are eligible for Online Payments are shown with the red Pay $ button in the Pay column.
- The value on the Pay $ button is the amount that you need to pay for that invoice.
- Clicking the Pay $ button takes you to the payment screen.
To preview the details of an Unpaid Invoice, click the Name in the From column to expand the section. Click Close to shrink the section.
To see the full details of the Unpaid Invoice, click the Arrow icon in the Action column and select View Details. This will provide you with a PDF document with the full details of your Unpaid Invoice.
If required, use the Print and/or Download icons in the top-right of the screen. Click Back to Quotes & Invoices to return to the previous screen.