The Pending Fee Estimates report is used to manage your outstanding un-booked Fee Estimates for your patients.
- Created Fee Estimates will display in the report until linked to an appointment.
- Open Procedure Management > Pending Fee Estimates.
- Apply any necessary filters for the Provider, Location, or Procedure.
- Click Show.
- You can click Download Excel to download a spreadsheet copy of the results.
1. Create a Fee Estimate for a patient. Instructions on creating a Fee Estimate can be found in this article.
2. Open Procedure Management > Pending Fee Estimates.
Note: If you can't see this option, then you may need to enable Procedure Management through Settings > Practice Details. This can only be completed by a Practice Admin user.
3. Apply any required filters for Doctor, Locations, & Procedure. At a minimum, you will need to select a Doctor.
4. Any Fee Estimates that have not yet been linked to an appointment will be displayed. You can then complete several actions from this window.
|Send an SMS to the patient.|
|View the Fee Estimate.|
|Open the patient's Appointment History.|
|Delete the Fee Estimate.|
5. The total value of the pending Fee Estimates is displayed at the bottom of the Fee column.
6. You may click the Download Excel button to export the results to a spreadsheet, that you can open in Microsoft Excel.