- Ensure the sound settings is selecting the Speechmike
- Ensure the sound settings only has one recording device turned on
NOTE: If there is another mic on, simply right click on device and disable)
- Ensure the sound setting on Speechmike is between 50-70%
- Ensure the browser is running on the most up to date version
- Ensure the Speechmike is pointing to the browser by going to top right hand side and check permission is “ALLOW” and “Speechmike”
NOTE: If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, you will need to uninstall Google Chrome and restart PC/laptop. Once you have done this, reinstall Google Chrome and setup new configurations. Refer to Speechmike Setup for Google Chrome article here.