- Ensure the sound settings is selecting the Speechmike
- Ensure the sound settings only has one recording device turned on
NOTE: If there is another mic on, simply right click on device and disable
- Ensure the sound setting on Speechmike is between 50-70%
- Ensure the browser is running on the most up to date version
- Allow ”Share selected device” and that the correct device is selected
NOTE: If the above steps don’t resolve the issue, you will need to uninstall Firefox and restart PC/laptop. Once you have done this, reinstall Firefox and setup new configurations. Refer to Speechmike Setup for Firefox article here.