For Obstetrics and/or Gynecology consults there are customised consult screens that provide features and data entry fields that are specific to these specialties.
To be able to access these consult screens, there are some simple settings that need to be changed.
The Short Version
Your Practice Admin can:
- Edit Practice Details and, in the General tab, enable 'Allow Obstetrics and Gynecology'
- In the Specialist's Provider Settings, the 'Field of Specialty' and 'Specialty' settings need to be set to Obstetrics and/or Gynecology
- Log in as Practice Admin
- Navigate to Practice Details using the Settings drop-down menu
- In the General Tab, click the 'Allow Obstetrics and Gynecology' tick box and then click Save
- Navigate to Users using the Settings drop-down menu
- Edit the Obstetrics and/or Gynecology Doctor user and click on 'Update & Configure'
- In the Provider Settings, click on User Settings
- Scroll down to the Doctor Specialty section and make these changes:
- Click on the Specialist option to select it
- Click on the 'Field of Specialty' field and select the relevant value
- Click on the 'Specialty' field and select the relevant value
- Click Save