Using the Tyro Integration you can process payments via Eftpos within Clinic to Cloud. This reduces manual entry and typing errors.
Note: You must have integrated your Tyro Terminal before being able to process Eftpos payments using the Tyro integration.
The Short Version
- Add item numbers to your invoice
- Enter amount to be paid and select Pay
- Start Transaction
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Easyclaim through Tyro or submit patient claim via the invoice
1. On your invoice, search for the billing items you wish to invoice.
2. Enter the amount you wish to make payment for in the EFTPOS field.
3. Click on the Pay button to begin the transaction.
4. Complete the mandatory* sections provided and Click Start Transaction to begin.
5. Your TYRO terminal will now light up to initiate the transaction.
Follow the steps provided on the below screen.
6. If Approved, select whether to print a customer receipt of not.
7. Click Close to return to your invoice.
8. Once you have applied your payment, if the patient is entitled to a rebate from Medicare you can use our EasyClaim Tyro integration or click the Claim button on the invoice.
This will send the claim to Medicare on behalf of the patient who will be refunded into their nominated bank account by Medicare.