If you receive a secure message where the provider details do not directly match the provider in Clinic to Cloud, this message will show in the Unassigned Messages section. From here admin/reception users have the ability to assign the message to the correct provider in the practice. Once assigned, the message can be actioned and accepted into the patient file.
The Short Version
- Go to Secure Messages > Unassigned Messages
- Select the message
- Choose the correct provider
- Click Assign
1. Go to Secure Messages > Unassigned Messages.
2. Select the message that needs to be assigned.
3. Start typing the provider name and select the correct provider from the dropdown list.
4. Click Assign.
The message will then be moved to the Assigned Messages section where it can be actioned and accepted into the patient file.