Setting up your Practice Middleware will enable you and your practice to scan and receive lab results.
This article will explain
- How to download Practice Middleware
- How to link Lab Companies to Practice Middleware
- How to link your Scanner to Practice Middleware
- How to Manage your Practice Middleware
|Download Practice Middleware|
Once you have access to your practice with Clinic to Cloud, your Customer Success Advisor will arrange a time to set up your Practice Middleware on all applicable computing devices.
Alternatively, your Practice Champion or your IT contact can set this up, by following the below instructions:
☁️ TIP: Name your Practice Middleware Name after the device you're using (e.g. Reception Desktop) to distinguish and manage multiple installed devices in Settings > Practice Middleware.
|Link Lab Companies to Practice Middleware|
To ensure your chosen lab companies are able to send results back to your practice through Clinic to Cloud successfully and securely, please contact your preferred lab companies to find out if they are able to link to Clinic to Cloud via Practice Middleware or Secure Messaging.
Provide the lab companies with this document to learn more about how our Practice Middleware works.
If your lab company requires secure messaging to be able to send your practice lab results, please click here to learn how to register to the same secure messaging provider as your lab company.
Your practice will now be able to request and receive lab results!
|Link Scanner to Practice Middleware|
To set up for scanning, follow the below steps after your Practice Middleware has been set up:
1. Set up your scanner to drop the files (PDF) into C: Drive > C2C > Scanning
2. Copy and paste files directly into C: Drive > C2C > Scanning
3. These scans will then show in the Scanned Documents section on the left hand side of Clinic to Cloud.
|Learn to Manage Practice Middleware|
After you have installed and set up your Practice Middleware, please refer to the below article for further assistance if needed in future: