Setting up your One-Click Printing will enable you and your practice to print straight from Clinic to Cloud.
This article will discuss:
- Download One-Click Printing
- Set up One-Click Printing
|Download One-Click Printing|
Once you have access to your practice with Clinic to Cloud, your Customer Success Advisor will call to set up your One-Click Printing on all relevant computing devices.
However, if either you or your IT service provider would like to set this up, please select the suitable option below to download step by step instructions, or refer to below attachments:
|Set up One-Click Printing|
Once One-Click Printing has been downloaded onto all relevant devices, please take the time to select the correct printer/printing tray for each printing option, in doing so, you will be able to print scripts and lab requests directly from Clinic to Cloud.
Follow the below steps to be able to complete the above:
- Double click Printing Middleware icon to open
- Select Setup for all relevant options
- Click 'Create New Favourite' and Name Favourite
- Repeat the above to add more Printing Favourites