You can attach scanned documents that have been picked up by Practice Middleware to a patient's clinical file via the Review Scans area in Clinic to Cloud.
When attaching a file to Clinic to Cloud, you can choose from the following Document Types to categorise the file:
- Pathology Results
- Imaging Results
- Consult Notes
- Quick Consult Notes
- Pathology Requests
- Vitals Entries
- Operation Reports
- O&G Consult Notes
- G&F Consult Notes
- Fee Estimates
- Risk Assessments
- Certificates of Capacity
- Documents (anything other than the above)
The following file types can be attached via this method:
Notes: There is a 10MB file limit for files uploaded into Clinic to Cloud. If you are having trouble uploading a document, check that you are not trying to attach a document that is over this file size limit. You may need to split the file into separate pages, or compress the file to meet the file limit.
Attaching a Document:
1. Go to the 'Scanned Documents' tab on the left side of the scheduler and select 'Review Scans'.
2. Select the document by clicking on it
3. You then have the option of:
a. Changing the name of the document
b. Changing the date of the document
c. Selecting the patient who you will link this document to. If the patient is not added to the system yet, select the plus sign to add in the patient.
d. Select what type of document this is
e. Add a description
4. Select 'Link' to add the document to the patient file
If the patient has scanned the referral through from the Patient Portal:
1. Click on the document
2. This will preload the patient name and select the document type as referral
3. If the patient does not have a referral added this can be added by clicking the plus sign
4. Click 'Link' to add the referral to the patient file.