Clinic to Cloud would like to introduce a streamlined approach to manage and claim Health Fund invoices.
The option to create a Draft invoice is now available. When this invoice is complete and it is time to claim, a Submit option will mark this invoice with a Ready status to be automatically claimed at 1:00am AEST daily.
The Short Version
- Create an invoice with or without an appointment.
- Ensure the correct invoice type is selected before creating the invoice.
- Check and update your invoice details before proceeding with adding the billing item numbers.
- Add all relevant billing item numbers.
- Select the option to create a Draft to save and claim later or Submit this invoice to automatically be claimed at 1:00am AEST daily.
1. Create an Invoice. Do you have an appointment?
If yes, select the appointment on the Scheduler and the Invoice icon.
If no, select the Invoice icon and type your patient's name. Select a Location and Doctor.
2. Select the type of patient as in-patient.
3. Select the type of invoice. Known Gap or No Gap.
4. Click Create.
5. Complete the relevant invoice details if applicable.
Tip: Check the Referral and Location are correct.
6. Choose the Informed Financial Consent Status.
7. Add the relevant item numbers.
Tip: Ensure the correct date and time of service is selected for this item.
8. If there are multiple procedure items, ensure MPR is selected.
9. If this is a Known Gap invoice, add the amount for the gap.
10. Optional, Does this invoice need to be printed?
If no, leave the toggle OFF.
If yes, select the toggle ON.
11. Is this invoice ready to be submitted to the Health Fund and Medicare?
If no, select Draft to continue editing this invoice.
Tip: Draft invoices can be found In Progress or Invoice History to continue editing until it is ready for submission.
If yes, select Submit to queue this invoice for transmission at 1:00AM AEST daily.
Tip: If Submit is chosen the invoice can be found In Progress with a Ready status.
Is the Submit button inactive?
Invoices with a failed verification and/or missing important information cannot be submitted until all the issues are resolved. The Submit button will become available once all required information is complete. Draft will be available to save the invoice until you are able to Submit.
Verification of this patient has failed.
Tip: Patient verification can be completed on Demographics page.
Validation of this invoice has failed and information is missing.
Tip: Refer to the highlighted errors for the missing information.
12. Additional Features
Import from Fee Estimate
Choose from the list of created procedure estimates for this patient. Details will drop into this invoice to save time duplicating information. Find out more.
The Admin user type is able to remove invoices in Draft status with the Delete button.
To leave without saving any changes, select the Cancel button.