To go to your eTasks go to the 3 line icon on the top left of the app and select 'eTasks'
To add an eTask
1. Click on the plus sign
2. Add subject and notes with free text
3. Select patient from search bar
4. Select 'Due Date'
5. Select if the eTask is urgent
6. Choose 'Assignee' from active users
7. Choose an 'Action' for this eTask
8. Select 'File' if you would like to attach a file to the eTask
9. Click 'Save' and the eTask will be sent
You can then view:
- Due eTasks under 'Today'
- All of your eTasks under 'All'
- Any eTasks you have assigned to ohter users under 'Assigned'
- All completed eTasks under 'Completed'
You can reply into an eTask by clicking on the specific eTask and adding any updates then clicking 'Save'
You can create a 'Quick Consult' directly from the eTask by clicking on the quick consult icon.
You can also call the patient directly by clicking on the phone icon.