Go to Settings > Define Your C2C
Select 'Appointment Type' from the drop down.
Add Appointment Type
1. Select 'Add Item'
2. Name the appointment
3. Select the time interval for this appointment
4. Select the colour you would like this appointment type to be
5. Click 'Save'.
This appointment type will now be available when booking an appointment
1. You can 'Deactivate' the appointment. This will mean that this appointment type is no longer available when booking an appointment.
2. Deactivated appointments can be re activated by selecting the 'Active' icon.
3. You can edit the appointment by selecting the pencil icon, you can change the name, interval and colour of this appointment type.
4. You can delete the appointment. Only appointments which are currently not being used can be deleted.
Note: If an appointment type isn't creating a "letters to create" reminder, then please go to the following guide: https://trust.clinictocloud.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/115002834027-How-To-Edit-The-Letters-To-Create-Settings