This update focuses on the below general bug fixes and some change requests:
- Vaccine lists have been updated to include Fluad Quad, Vaxigrip Tetra and Covid-19 vaccination.
- The AS AT filter in the Aged Debt Report now shows all invoices that are outstanding, and that were historically outstanding at the AS AT date.
- Received Secure Messages can no longer be edited.
- Records of Data Export can no longer be deleted.
- The "Letter Project" pop-up has been removed when a new user is added to the practice.
- Newly created invoice numbers are now shorter.
- The "Shorter Invoice Numbers" tick box in the Return to Work SA report has been removed.
- Tyro terminal connection issue when processing Gap payments is resolved.