This update focuses on the below general SMS improvements:
- Replies to Manual SMS may now be received if sent from the Daily View of the Scheduler.
- Sending a Manual SMS will not prevent an automated SMS Notification from being sent at its scheduled time.
- Replies to Manual SMS sent from the weekly view will not be received. This is a one-way communication channel only.
- Replies that have been received can be viewed within the SMS report.
- If a Manual SMS is sent from the Scheduler with an appointment linked, replies sent after the scheduled appointment time will not be received.
- Manual SMS sent from other areas of the program are unable to receive replies.