Step 1 - Call MHR HelpDesk to speak to their Connections Team
Agency Connections Help Desk: 1300 901 001
Step 2 - Link the practitioners HPI-I to the organisation HPI-O
- Login to HPOS through your individual PRODA account account.
- Navigate to My Programs > Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record > Manage existing records.
- Select your organisation details from the available list.
- From My Organisation Details, go to the HPI-I Links tab.
- Click on the Manage authorisation links.
- Enter in the unique 16 digit HP-I for your provider.
- Click Submit and repeat this for any additional providers you may require Linking.
Step 3 - Link your Practice to Clinic to Cloud as a Contracted Service Provider
- Login to HPOS through your individual PRODA account.
- Navigate to My programs section.
- Select the Healthcare Identifiers and My Health Record option in My programs.
- Select Healthcare Identifiers - Manage existing Records.
- Select My organisation details from the HI service available list.
- Navigate to the CSP Links tab.
- Click the Manage CSP links hyperlink.
- Enter the 16-digit Clinic to Cloud CSP number 8003637500071468
- Select the CSP for Clinic to Cloud from the list and click Confirm.
Step 4 - Enable MHR inside your C2C practice
Once you have completed the above:
- Go to Settings > Practice Details > Accounting and enter the practice HPI-O
- Ensure that the providers' names in Clinic to Cloud matches how it is saved in PRODA.
- Go to Settings > Users > click the pencil to the right of the provider's name > Update & Configure > User Settings > Personal Settings and add the doctor's PRODA number into the Medical Registration Number field
- Go to Settings > Users > click the pencil to the right of the provider's name > Update & Configure > User Settings > Personal Settings and add the HPI-I
- Click Save
You're ready to go!
The next time you enter a patient's Demographics, the system will automatically update the Account section with the patients' My Health Record details.
Once this is done, the doctor now has entry into the patient's My Health Record in the clinical file.