Several bug fixes have been released into Clinic to Cloud to improve patient and practice experience. Please find below a list of the bugs that have been resolved in this release.
- Screen size will no longer affect appointment visibility when making a booking.
- The Appointment Types menu will now allow scrolling when booking an appointment via the mobile application.
- Appointments will no longer be duplicated on tablet view.
- Errors will now be prevented when booking an appointment from a Recall.
- Appointments may now be cancelled in the portal after an invoice or consult has been raised.
- The Scheduler will now display "Patient Portal" in the Booked By information when hovering over an appointment record.
- Company Phone has been added to the Unpaid and Paid Invoices, and Quotes windows.
- Duration in Quotes window will now be shown in hours and minutes.
- Buttons in the Unpaid Invoices window will be shown in the correct order on tablet devices.
- Hidden results will no longer show in the Patient Portal.
- The My Measurements page will now accurately show Vitals records.
- Uploading documents on mobile will now function incorrectly.
- Letters & Files Shared With You window will now display correctly on iOS.
- Issues when uploading files with extensions in upper-case have been resolved.
- Pagination has been introduced in the My Measurements window to improve visibility and load times.
- File Descriptions will be shown against uploaded files.
- Letters and Documents in the Letters & Shared Files Shared With You tab will be displayed with truncation if the file name is too long.
- Medication names will be truncated if they are too long to display in the grid.
Patient Login & Account Access:
- Errors when creating passwords have been resolved.
- Patient Login functionality has been restored.
- Patients with pre-existing logins will now be correctly redirected to the new Patient Portal.
- Patients may now switch accounts within the Patient Portal without issue.
- Scrolling has been implemented for the Change Account window within the portal.
- Users will be locked from logging into the portal after 5 unsuccessful attempts.
- Saving a patient's demographic window without an email or SMS in Clinic to Cloud will no longer affect the patient's Patient Portal Access.
Patient Registration Process:
- Terms and Conditions are now showing the correct titles and icons on mobile.
- Things to Do area will now show correctly on the Homepage.
- The Postcode will now be prefilled when the Suburb is selected when the patient completes their demographic information.
- Checklists on mobile will now be displayed appropriately.
- Updating information in the Practice Details tab of Clinic to Cloud will now be translated across to the Patient Portal.
- Patient Portal Logo will no longer be stretched in appearance on the Patient Portal homepage.
- Doctors Images will no longer be stretched when a non-square image is uploaded.
- Next & Back button functionality has been restored on 768 pixel dimension windows.
- Area has been replaced in the Patient Portal with Location, to use more consistent language across the platform.