The New Template Library is our latest release to improve the Letter Creation and Template Management experience within Clinic to Cloud. This article explains how to clone a template from the New Template Library.
Note: Only users with Admin access will be able to Clone templates.
The Short Version
- Go to Settings > Template Library > toggle New Template Library
- In the dropdown option next to the template select Clone.
- Make any changes to the template and update name.
- Click Save.
1. Go to Settings > Template Library.
2. Select the New Template Library toggle.
3. Click on the dropdown next to the template and select Clone.
4. A copy of the template selected will open in the editor. You can now make any changes to this template as required.
- Using the Content tab, you can:
- Insert a file, watermark, page break, table, picture, header, and footer.
- Manage font settings, emphasis, colour, alignment, lists, line spacing, and indents.
- Define margins, paper size, and page orientation.
- Using the Details tab, you can:
- Set the name and category of the template.
- Assign the template to user/s and user group/s (Admin user type only).
- Default the template to user/s and user group/s.
- Using the Buttons at the top and bottom, you can:
- Preview the document with the watermark.
- Set the zoom level and navigate pages (if required).
- Save, Cancel, and Print the template.
Learn more about the components of the New Template Library here.
5. Click Save to create the new version of your template.
- Components of the New Template Editor
- Updating your Converted Templates
- Creating a Template with the New Template Editor