In addition to general bug fixes, this update focuses on a visual and feature set enhancement for the Invoice History window, as well as the introduction of same-day and doctor-specific SMS and Email Notifications.
- Invoice History: Visual Enhancement
- Invoice History: Totals
- Invoice History: Additional Fields
- Invoice History: Sorting Functionality
- Invoice History: Back
- Invoice History: Item Number Hover
- SMS and Email Notifications: Same-Day
- SMS and Email Notifications: Provider Specific
- Bug Fixes
Invoice History Improvements
From within this new screen, you will now see the following additional information:
The total fees, amount paid, unpaid figure, and number of outstanding invoices will now all be displayed at the top-right of the Invoice History window:
The Service Date, Item Numbers, and Created By dates have been added to the grid for easier reconciliation and auditing.
You may now click on the To Pay, Service Date, Service Provided By, Unpaid, Created & Created By column headers to sort the information on view. The blue arrow as seen in the screenshot below indicates how the table is currently being sorted:
Clicking the Back button will now take you back to the previous window you were in when you entered the Invoice History.
Hovering over an item in the Item Numbers column will display the full list of item numbers on the invoice without needing to open the invoice.
Please note: Bulk Pay functionality has been removed from the Invoice History window whilst this functionality is being improved. You will still be able to use Bulk Pay from within the Aged Debtors report accessed via Reports > General Reports.
Same-Day SMS and Email Notifications
We would recommend that you select the 8:00AM-12:00PM block from the Time to Send field for same-day notifications, so that the notification may be sent before the patient's appointment.
Note: If the SMS has not yet sent before the scheduled appointment time, the SMS will still be sent during this time block even if the appointment time has passed.
Provider Specific SMS and Email Notifications
If the Doctors field is blank, then this notification will be used for all providers, depending on the Locations and Appointment Types selected.
- Argus may now send HL7 2.4 REF files
- The resolution of the logo on Email Notifications now matches the practice logo
- Imaging and Pathology Results will now import into the correct section of the results workflow
- The MBS item 195 now displays the correct description
- The assistant threshold for MBS items 51300 and 51303 has now been updated
- When billing multiple patients at a time, the derived fee will now be calculated correctly
- The Medicare claim amount will no longer be rounded down 5c
- The dictation transcript will now display correctly
- Patients will now receive the authentication code when logging into the Patient Portal
- Referral Start Dates will no longer change for referrals previously used
- Secure Messages will now be displayed with a link to download if they cannot be imported