Since the beginning, Clinic to Cloud have recognised the value of engaging patients in their healthcare journey, by complementing our patient-centric software with the online Patient Portal.
To stay ahead of the ever-evolving needs of medical practices, we have reviewed our Patient Portal and have plans to further improve and enhance its capability. Above all, our goal is to provide you with a truly contactless patient management experience, taking patients from referral to receipt seamlessly via the cloud.
What does the Patient Portal do now?
The Patient Portal enables a truly contactless patient management experience, giving your patients secure access to a range of their administrative and medical records – controlled by you. Through the portal, you can take your patients from referral to receipt via the cloud, reducing the administrative workload, and enhancing your telehealth capabilities.
Why use the Patient Portal?
- Engage your patients in their healthcare journey with access to their clinical information, checkup reminders, and appointments available at their fingertips.
- Free up administrative time by reducing unnecessary phone calls to the practice.
- Reduce the cost and environmental impact of printing by allowing patients to review documents such as invoices, receipts, and fee estimates in the Patient Portal.
- Fill your Scheduler, receive payments, and reduce aged debts without lifting a finger using the soon to be released newly developed Online Payments functionality.
What can your patients do now?
The Patient Portal can be configured in many different ways to best suit your practice needs. Some examples are:
For New Patients
- Enhance the experience by inviting them to the Patient Portal to fill in their demographic information.
- Additionally, supplement the patient's first visit by also requesting further relevant questionnaires are filled in prior to attending.
- Save administration time by having all this information imported into Clinic to Cloud prior to the first consultation.
For Existing Patients
- Book, confirm, and cancel appointments and recalls without the need to phone your practice.
- Electronically upload new referrals and relevant documents between visits.
- Review any allowable documents such as invoices, fee estimates, and clinical information - anywhere, any time.
What is changing in this soon to be released update?
Enhanced Security for Patient Access
- Secure access link provided directly to the patient via SMS or Email and requiring online verification, avoiding the sending of a username or password via email.
- Reduced reliance on the traditional hard-copy communication methods such as post which are susceptible to interception.
Look and Feel
- Refreshing the interface to be more intuitive, modern, and streamlined.
- Upgrading the technology so that the Patient Portal is accessible on any device.
- Patients will be able to pay their outstanding invoices without needing to contact your practice.
- Enhance your telehealth consultation experience by providing a simple and secure payment process for patients.
- Reduce time spent recovering aged debts by encouraging the use of the Patient Portal.
- Facilitated by Stripe Payments, a leader in global payment solutions.
What do I do now?
To keep up with the incoming changes for Patient Portal, look out for emails from our Clinic to Cloud team. We will be holding webinars and publishing Help Centre content to support you through this change.
If you would like to register your interest to be contacted closer to the release date of our new Online Payments please submit your details here and we will be in touch.