In addition to general bug fixes, this product update focuses on updating the Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS), and the MIMS prescribing database.
Medicare MBS Update
The MBS database has been updated to include any changes made to item numbers and their respective rules as of the 1st of August. These changes will now be reflected when invoicing in Clinic to Cloud. For more information on the changes to the MBS, please review this link from Medicare.
MIMS Prescribing Database Update
There have been some changes made to the MIMS prescribing database, and these changes will now be available in Clinic to Cloud. Please open this link from MIMS, to see the full list of changes made to the database. If one of our favourite drugs has changed, you may need to adjust your medication favourites to avoid receiving an error. Assistance for this can be found within this article.
- Assistant claims will now contain the main surgeon's item numbers when claiming through ECLIPSE.
- An error that occurred when loading a health fund favourite in the Message to Reception window has been removed.
- The correct sending facility name will now display on Medical Objects secure messages.
- The Clinic to Cloud logo has been updated in the Patient Portal.
- The Laboratory name will now correctly be displayed for Lab Results.
- The Day Schedule may now be printed with specific location details.
- Secure Messages received in the HL7 REF 2.4 file type are now supported.