We’re constantly working to improve your experience and introduce features that will improve your access to information and patient engagement. This is a big release:
Appointment - Search Date of Birth
When creating an appointment in the Patient search field you can now search by the DOB. The search uses DD/MM/YYYY format.
Invoicing - LSPN automatically applied to invoices
If an LSPN dependant item number is selected on an invoice the default Imaging Machine will populate into the invoice automatically.
- If there are other Imaging Machines available these can be selected on the invoice.
- If the location of the invoice is changed the Imaging Machine will update to reflect the location change.
- If the LSPN item numbers are removed from an invoice, the Imaging Machine will automatically be removed.
To learn how to set the LSPN as a default in your settings click here.
Procedure Management - Ability to Create Multiple Operating Lists on the Same Day
When creating Operating Lists you now have the ability to select a Start-End Time which will provide you with the option to create multiple operating lists for one day. You are able to split one operating list into unique sessions and create more than one list within a given day.
To learn more about how to create an Operating Lists for the same day click here.
Procedure Management - Audit Trail for all created Operating Lists
All created Operating Lists will have an audit trail of when the Operating List was created and who it was created by. This means that if you create an operating list and then make an update, each version of the operating list is available for reference.
Procedure Management - Others Involved field available in Fee Estimates, Operating Lists and Operation reports
In the Fee Estimate and Operation Report the field Theatre Sister has now been updated to Others Involved.
- Multiple contactscan be added to this field
- This field will also print on the Fee Estimate, or this can be removed from printout by going to Settings > Printing Templates.
- The Others Involved contacts will print on the Operating List and Operation Report
This only reflects in future data, past data will not be changed.
Procedure Management - Option to turn On and Off Operation List
You now have the option to turn the Operating List On and Off. This can be turned On and Off by going to Settings > Practice Details > General > General Settings > Allow Operating Lists > Save. To learn more click here.
This option is only available to users with Practice Admin access.
Procedure Management - Anaesthetist Work Number to Print on Operating List
Only the Work phone number will print on the Operating List, the Mobile phone number will NOT print. If the Work phone field is empty in the contact the print out will show an empty field.
Procedure Management - Assistant and Anaesthetist Work Number to Print on Fee Estimate
Only the Work phone number will print on the Fee Estimate, the Mobile phone number will NOT print. If the Work phone field is empty in the contact the print out will show an empty field.
Appointment - Invoiced Status
The appointment will now only show as invoiced when the invoice has been saved. If an invoice is created from the appointment but is not saved, this appointment will not show as invoiced. This only reflects in future data, past data will not be changed.
Demographics - Patient Salutation - Non-Mandatory Field
The mandatory on the patient salutation has been removed from all fields. You can add a patient without adding the salutation.
Procedure Management - Warning when closing the browser whilst creating Fee Estimate
If you close the browser tab on a Fee Estimate before the Save button is clicked you will receive a warning message to make sure you save before closing, reducing lost work.
This is available on browsers Chrome and Firefox.
Invoicing - Warning when closing the browser whilst creating Invoice
If you close the browser tab on an Invoice before the Save button is clicked you will receive a warning message to make sure you save before closing, reducing lost work.
This is available on browsers Chrome and Firefox.
Procedure Management - Theatre renamed to Operation
To improve consistency, we have renamed any field with Theatre to Operation.
Email Notifications - New branding applied to all automatic Email Notifications
- Any emails going out to the patients will contain your practice logo on the header, if the practice logo has not been added then your practice name will appear. The signature will automatically contain the practice name. This applies to the following notifications:
- Appointment notification
- Password reset on the Patient Portal
- Updated email address on a patient profile
- Any emails which are sent automatically from Clinic to Cloud to the practice will have a new look and feel. This applies to the following notifications:
- New user email
- Updated email address on a user profile
- Password reset
- MIMS Subscription request
- Operating List email to hospitals