For patients to show correctly on the operating list, they must first be booked into an appointment and have a fee estimate linked to that appointment first, once this has been done, please follow the below instructions to be able to print a or multiple operating lists.
The Short Version
- Create an appointment and link the Fee Estimate. Learn more by clicking here.
- Go to Procedure Management > Operating List and select Add New Operating List
- Add details of Operating List
- Save and Print or Save and Email
- See an audit of when the list was created and by who
1. Go to Procedure Management tab on the left-hand side of the scheduler and then select Operating Lists.
Note: You can learn more about turning Operating Lists on and off here.
2. Select Add new operating list
3. Select the Location, Doctor, Date and Start-End Time.
Selecting the correct Start-End Time will provide you with the ability to create multiple operating lists for one day, to be able to split one operating list into unique sessions and create more than one list within a given day.
4. Select Create and this will bring up all patients for the specified location, doctor and date.
5. You can then:
a. Save - this will save the operating list
b. Save and Print - this will create a printable version of the operating list.
c. Save and Email - this will send the operating list directly to the email address listed under that location. To edit this email address go to Settings > Locations > Edit. Under "Notifications" in settings, please make sure you have updated the No-Reply email and No-reply Display Name to your practice as this will be displayed on that email.
6. To update an existing operating list follow steps 1 - 5 and this will create an updated version of the Operating List. An audit trail will show when the list was created and by who, and you will be able to see past versions of the same list.
Below you will find a preview of what the operating list will look like when printed: