Clinic to Cloud would like to introduce a streamlined approach to manage and claim Bulk Bill, DVA and Health Fund invoices.
The option to view Accepted and Finalised claims from the Finalised tab found in Claiming.
When a response has been received from Medicare or Health Funds to accept or pay the claim the finalised tab will provide all the relevant remittance advice information to manage the claims.
The Short Version
- The Finalised tab is available to manage claims that have been accepted for payment or paid claims by Medicare/ECLIPSE.
- Accepted status will be available for ECLIPSE claims only. These claims have been approved by not paid. Once Payment is received the status will update to finalised.
- Finalised status will be available for Medicare/ECLIPSE claims that have been paid and remittance advice information will display.
- Finalised (Manually) will be available when a claim has been finalised by someone in the practice has added a manual payment or using the accept and balance feature to finalise the claim manually.
- Claims with items paid half electronically and the other half manually will display the date the final payment was applied.
- The payment ID will display under the paid amount for electronic payments received to match detail in your bank account
- Export the tab to excel
1. Go to Claiming, Is this a Medicare, DVA or Health Fund/ECLIPSE claim?
If Medicare or DVA, select to Medicare
If Health Fund/ECLIPSE, select ECLIPSE
2. Go to the Finalised tab
3. There are three status types that will display in finalised
Accepted status, will only display for ECLIPSE claims that have been accepted for payment but the payment has not been received.
Finalise Manually will be available on accepted claims only. You do not need to press this button unless you have spoken with the Health Fund and they have confirmed you will be paid manually. This means no electronic remittance will be received.
Finalised, will be available for claims that have been paid. All related information to the payment will display, including bank details, transaction ID and payment ID.
Finalised (Manually), will be available when a claim has been finalised by someone in the practice has added a manual payment or using the accept and balance feature to finalise the claim manually.
Tip Manually moved claims will not display remittance details unless part of the invoice was paid electronically.
4. The payment ID will display when a claim is paid electronically
5. The date next to the status is the date this claim was finalised
Tip Claims with items paid half electronically and the other half manually will display the date the final payment was applied.
6. Export this tab to excel