Learn how to read and manage appointments. This article will explore how to manually confirm and cancel appointments, update and reschedule appointment and how to read an appointment at first glance.
The Short Version
Learn how to:
1. If you do not have your auto appointment confirmation switched on or a patient has not replied to your appointment reminder, click the 'pencil icon' on an existing appointment.
2. Click 'Patient Confirmed Visit' to manually confirm this appointment on the patient's behalf.
3. Once you have confirmed this appointment, you will notice the red box around the appointment disappear and a 'tick' on the appointment next to the patients name.
TIP: If you see a red box around an appointment, this means the patient has not confirmed or cancelled their appointment.
1. To delete an existing appointment click the 'cross icon'.
2. Enter a 'Reason', add 'Notes' and either click Delete to remove the appointment from the scheduler or tick 'Keep on Scheduler' to keep on the scheduler.
1. To edit an existing appointment click the 'pencil icon'.
TIP: You can search for an appointment by clicking 'Appointment History', entering the patient's name and looking in the 'Future' tab.
2. Edit the appointment and/or change the start/end date & time or click the 'Suggest' button to reschedule if needed.
3. Clicking 'Suggest' will allow you to filter through the scheduler's availability times to select an available time slot by clicking 'Take It'.
4. Once you have been the necessary appointment adjusts, click 'Save'.
How can I see if an appointment has been confirmed by the customer?
You will notice a tick on the appointment next to the patient's name.
How can I see if an appointment has been cancelled by the customer?
You will notice a cross on the appointment
What does the red box mean?
A red box around the appointment means the patient has not confirmed or cancelled their appointment. You may need to give them a call to confirm, cancel or reschedule their appointment.
How can I move/adjust the appointment?
Click and hold the appointment to drag the appointment on the scheduler or hover your mouse on the top/bottom on the appointment to extend or minimise the appointment duration.
How can I see more appointment details?
Hover your mouse over the appointment to display more appointment details and notes.