Clinic to Cloud allows your practice to complete Online Claiming for Medicare and ECLIPSE. Having the ability to claim online means less administration, faster claiming for patients, a reduction in the risk of human error and simpler financial reporting for your practice.
- You are only able to submit claims from one Practice Management Software at any given time, so it's important that your completed Medicare forms are only sent to Medicare after consulting with your Onboarding Manager to align this with your Start Date with Clinic to Cloud.
|How to Fill your Medicare Forms|
Medicare Banking Details Form:
- A Minor ID/SAP number per location will be provided by your Onboarding Manager.
Note: Minor ID/SAP numbers are required to fill your Medicare Online Claiming form.
- Download one form per location, per provider.
Note: If you have more than one location and/or more than one provider, you will need to download multiple forms.
- Fill one form per location, per provider.
Note: This form MUST be electronically filled.
☁️ IMPORTANT: If all providers are paid into one account, you will only need to fill this form once per location. However, if some providers are paid into their own accounts, the provider will need to fill 1 form per location.
Medicare Online Claiming Form:
- A Minor ID/SAP number (main location) will be provided by your Onboarding Manager.
Note: Minor ID/SAP numbers are requiring to fill your Medicare Online Claiming form successfully.
- Download one form for your main location (practice), per provider.
- Fill one form for your main location (practice), per provider.
Note: You will not require a PKI (refer to 'Your details, 3') and this form MUST be electronically filled.
☁️ IMPORTANT: If a provider has already been registered to claim electronically, you will NOT need to fill this form again for this provider.
|How to Submit your Medicare Forms|
Once you have completed your Medicare forms, please speak to your Onboarding Manager to confirm when to send your forms directly to Medicare. It's important the forms are submitted in line with your Clinic to Cloud Start Date, as your team will only be able to submit via Clinic to Cloud once approved by Medicare.
The Medicare forms contain instructions on where to send them.
Once you have sent your completed forms, this should to be processed and approved within 5-7 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I need a PKI Certificate (Public Key Infrastructure)?
No, you do not need a PKI Certificate. This is required for practices using a server based platform.
- Do I have to send both forms for each location to Medicare?
Not necessarily. The 'Banking Details' form will need to be filled and submitted per location, whereas the 'Online Claiming' form will need to be filled and submitted once.
- Can I submit these forms without a Provider Number?
No, you will need to have the correct Doctor's Provider Number. Click here to learn how to apply for a Provider Number if needed.
- When should I be sending off these forms to Medicare?
5-7 business days prior to your Start Date with Clinic to Cloud, however please consult your Onboarding Manager prior to doing so.
- How will I know once the forms have been approved?
If you do not hear from Medicare, please call Medicare using the correct contact numbers on the forms to check the status of your application prior to your Start Date.
- Once Medicare has approved, can I continue to claim from my previous software?
No, once Medicare has approved you to claim through Clinic to Cloud, this will be your only avenue for claiming. For that reason, your Onboarding Manager will carefully time when you should submit your Medicare forms to be ready to go for your Start Date.
- If I have claims pending in a different software, can I still submit these forms to Medicare and then resubmit them through Clinic to Cloud?
If you already have claims pending in your current Practice Management Software, please allow these to go through from your previous software and enter new claims in Clinic to Cloud once approved.