Billable items can be added so that you can view a doctor's private fees when booking an appointment in the scheduler and when the patient make appointments online from the portal.
The Short Version
- 'Settings' > 'Define Your C2C'
- Click on 'Billable Items'
- Select 'Add Item'
- Fill out the 'Item Number' and 'Name' of the billable item
- After filling out the relevant fields, click the 'Save' button
- To edit and make any changes, click on the 'Pencil' icon
- Click on the 'Delete' icon to delete any current items
- The 'Billable Items' will be available to see when making appointments on the scheduler and when patients make appointments in the Patient Portal
1. Go to 'Settings' and click on 'Define your C2C'.
2. Click on 'Billable Items'.
3. Select 'Add Item'.
4. Fill out the 'Item Number' and 'Name' of the billable item.
5. After filling out the relevant fields, click the 'Save' button. This billable item will now be available when booking an appointment and also show up in the 'Fees' section of the 'Patient Portal'.
6. Click on the 'Pencil' icon to edit and make any changes to an existing billable item. After the changes have been made, click the 'Save' button.
7. If you have any items that need to be deleted, click on the delete icon to erase the billable item.
8. The next time you are booking an appointment from the schedule click on the 'Fee' icon located next to the doctor field.
9. You will then see the private fees for this doctor that have been added as billable items.
10. When a patient is booking an appointment from the Patient Portal they can also view the current billable items in a practice. The patient will just need to click on the 'Fees' icon to bring up the list of billable items.
11. The patient will then be able to see the private fees for this doctor that have been added as billable items.