How to Temporarily Close a Consult
- Within the consult screen, the Doctor can temporarily Close the consult and resume it later.
- Note: If the Consult was not Paused before it was Closed, the Timer will continue to run.
The Short Version
- Click Close
- Resume appointment from Unfinished Patient Consults tab
- When in the consultation screen, click the Close button on the bottom-right corner of the screen. This will close the consult screen and return you to the Scheduler.
- On the top-right corner of the screen, all Closed consults will be listed under the Unfinished Patient Consults tab.
- Click the appointment to return to the consult and Resume the session. Note: If the Consult was Paused, remember to Unpause it.
Have more questions? Submit a request